Hi! How are you doing?
I just want to update my poor journal and say some things.
Firstly If you still have not seen "How to Train Your Dragon", you should immediately see it! This is not a usual work from Dreamworks it is something much more! The film IS so charming and sincere. It will win your heart! I watched it twice and I want more!!! I wait for Dvd now, it will be released only in November. Argh... I am sure that the wait will be sheer torture for me.
Just do not miss it. This is indeed worthy of your attention.
Lately I was very very busy working on illustrations for children book. This is job of my dream! I think I'll work for about a month, so I will not be able to appear here very often. But I have a lot of plans! When I finish my work, I plan to continue to create my short 3d animation with this character [link]
, to draw some new illustrations and to continue some of my series. I'm also going to study oil painting. All wips and progress of my works will be in my blog [link]
. All this will be the summer, I feel that the summer would be crazy, heh
Okay, now the main reason why I created this journal. I received many requests to show good links with the tutorials, so here are the best that I could find:[link]
- great blog to study very many things;[link]
- there a lot wips;[link]
- blog of the study of anatomy. How it draw;[link]
- If you can not find the right pose for your character, look at here![link]
- Good books on anatomy;[link]
- channel on youtube. Useful quick drawings with comments;[link]
- absolutely amazing and very useful channel on youtube. It has many basic conditions of painting;[link]
- making of from many artists;[link]
- This man does amazing tutorials.[link]
- tons of tutorials from the DA[link]
- a lot of interesting things[link]
- tutorials from Katherine Dinger[link]
- about hands;[link]
- tutorials from Linda Bergkvist[link]
- several cool videos.
Hope it will be useful.
In the end I would like to introduce you to some people:~K-E-F-I-R
- Kristina. My dear and lovely sister. She is my best critic.~anthelie
- Anna. My good and talented friend in real life.
Well, that's all I wanted to say. Sorry if my English is bad.
now back to work.